Que sara sara… whatever will be will be, the future is not ours to see, que sara sara. This used to be one of favourite humming tunes. It still is. But if I could break out of my comfort zone and move here are the three things I would do,
- Go back to clinic.
- Start working on my book.
- Start working on my new production.
- Travel and write a travelogue.
Why not now–. of course I am very reasonable, so I do not want to start work when i know I have to take a break, I will have to go to Hyderabad for a month, Bangalore for another month, I have classes that I have take, laundry and dishes to do. These are but excuses.
Eleanor Roosevelt is right when she says that future belongs to those who believe in their dreams so probably the best thing for me to do, is put my dream on to paper. This about finding my passion and overcoming the tyranny of OR it about dancing with time, and priority, after all
Here is my commitment to myself and Max-life,(thanks for bringing it up)
- Take a refresher program to get back to the clinic.
- Book my tickets for the 12 destinations I would like to travel.
- Practise dance for an hour. Read the script of my next production.
- Write one hour a day.